I’m tired. I’ve been burning the candle at both ends lately and I feel myself running out of energy. I know that this is a trend that I need to reverse because any Law of Attraction enthusiast worth their salt, will tell you that energy is the source of everything. Every experience that we go through is one that we’ve drawn to our self through the energetic vibrations that we put out into the world. The more high-vibe, good energy that we put out, the more positive experiences we’ll enjoy. On the flip side–difficult, low-energy days (like today) can set us on a downward spiral that will continue to worsen unless/until we take steps to reverse the slide. That’s why I (upon waking this morning) immediately activated my Energy Uplift Rescue Plan–a contingency plan for low-vibe days that I can easily implement whenever I feel my energy stores taking a nosedive.
Having a pre-determined contingency plan for down days can be such a valuable weapon in our arsenal against negativity. Not only will we feel better, our feeling better will cause us to vibrate at a higher frequency, thereby drawing to us more positive experiences. It is important to note though, that creating your contingency plan needs to take place when you are in a state of high energy and positive vibration–trying to create your plan when you are already in a slump will not create the results that you are looking for.
Fortunately, I have planned ahead for days like today and I can already feel the impact of my Energy Uplift Rescue Plan taking hold. If you would like to be more well prepared for the next time your energy and enthusiasm take a hike, start putting together your contingency plan today. It’s simple and yet it can make a big difference when you need it most. All you need to do is create a list of easy, energy boosting, high-vibe activities and practices that you can do with little to no preparation. Here are several suggestions to get you started, or you can simply download and print a copy of my plan here.
Fab-YOU-lous Energy Uplift Rescue Plan ideas…
- Eat some fruit and fresh berries
- Go for a leisurely early-morning or dusky-evening walk. Don’t worry about burning calories or power-walking; just enjoy the sights, sounds and smells around you.
- Listen to some Bruno Mars Uptown Funk, or Baby I’m a Star by Prince. Better yet–sing a long.
- Buy yourself some pretty flowers for your desk.
- Jot down some destination ideas for you next vacation.
- Buy yourself a new lipstick.
- Rearrange the furniture in your main living area.
- Take a nap. Sometimes the best antidote for exhaustion, is…rest.
- See if you can go an entire day without complaining–not even once.
- Do something creative–paint, draw, write, knit, sew…anything to get your creative juices flowing.
- Indulge in a luxurious bubble bath.
- Straighten up your desk. It’s hard to manifest high vibes when surrounded by clutter.
- Inhale some energy boosting essential oils. My favorites are peppermint, wild orange and doTERRA’s Elevation blend.
- Pet and play with a favorite critter. Petting my Daisy cat is an instant mood booster.
- Meditate. If you don’t know how, click here for a Beginner’s Guide to Mindfulness.
- Close your eyes and imagine yourself standing in a waterfall of divine light. Feel the light washing over you.
- Slip off your shoes and walk barefoot through some grass.
- Spend 10 minutes outside soaking up some sun.
- Declutter your closet and find five unwanted items to donate.
- Create a vision board or spend some time looking at one you’ve already created.
- Drink a big glass of water. Dehydration is a big energy zapper.
- Do 10 jumping jacks.
- Start a gratitude journal
These suggestions are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to raising our vibrational energy. In fact, any activity that you enjoy and can do in a matter of minutes can be added to your own personal Energy Uplift Rescue Plan. If you’d like some additional suggestions, be sure to click the image below to receive your TWO free ebooks; one of which is “50 Fab-YOU-lous Ways to Energize Your Life”.
Don’t wait until the next time you’re feeling drained to put your Energy Uplift Plan together. Do it today so that you’ll be able to flip the switch at the very first hint of a sucky, low-vibe day. You’ll be SO glad that you did.